Discover the ‘City of Sails’ by bicycle
Auckland has long been affectionately known as the ‘City of Sails’, with one of the world’s highest rates of boat ownership in the world and the Southern Hemisphere’s largest marina, Westhaven.
Discover the city’s fascinating maritime legacy from the earliest Maori arrivals around 1,000 years ago, through to Auckland’s sailing prowess in the present day.
- View the America’s Cup (subject to availability)
- Visit to the NZ Maritime Museum
- Westhaven Marina – one of the world’s largest
- Luxury Super Yacht Pavilion
- Great viewpoints of Auckland Harbour Bridge and city skyline
- Off-road cycling route suited to all ages
RETAIL price: NZ$90pp
Duration: 3-4 hrs
Total Riding Distance: 10km
Minimum: 1 person
Maximum: 100 people
Inclusions: standard half-day bike hire, entry to NZ Maritime Museum, America’s Cup viewing, souvenir map featuring recommended route and points of interest.
Participants are welcome to choose their own departure time, but we recommend 11am is the perfect time to make the most of this experience.