An authentic back to nature camping experience
Get out of the city and experience one of New Zealand’s most beautiful campgrounds surrounding by lush native rainforest, prolific birdlfe, gorgeous rivers and waterfalls just 1 hours drive from downtown Auckland.
This all-inclusive 2 day/1 night privately guided camping tour conveniently starts and ends in the heart of Auckland city, close to all the major hotels, hostels and transport hubs.
FREE TRANSFERS to and from Auckland Airport are included.
Sit back and relax and your own private local guide takes care of the driving, camp set-up, camp pack-down and meal preparation.
Enjoy an afternoon hike on one of the many tracks in the area, with something suited to all ages, abilities and fitness levels.
A relaxing, rejuvenating experience that will connect you with Mother Nature – and help you find your inner calm!
- Be invigorated by fresh, clean air and magnificent night skies
- Experience traditional camping, NZ style – no poisonous snakes, spiders or dangerous wildlife to contend with!
- Hike beautiful trails in the Hunua Ranges, home to the rare and endangered Kokako (NZ native bird)
- Fully catered meals created using fresh seasonal produce – dietary requirements must be advised at time of booking
- All the details taken care of – sit back and relax, while your private guide takes care of everything, including driving
GRADE 2 – soft adventure option suited to all ages and abilities. Gentle, flat terrain.
Private couples tours – minimum and maximum 2 people: NZ$649 per person
Small group tours – 3-5 people: NZ$499 per person / 6-10 people: NZ$355 per person.
Larger groups can also be catered for – enquire today.